    TIA for any hint,

    Regards
    DC

    DC, Jan 23, 2006

    DC,

    MS is going to put out a version of VS 2005 that will use the same
    compile model as ASP.NET 1.1. I don't have the link right now --
    perhaps someone else can respond.

    Jim

    , Jan 23, 2006

  4. Jon Paal

    Jon Paal Guest

    I use 2.0 without codebehind ....

    Jon Paal, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    You could use a Web Deployment Project to pre-compile your user
    controls into just a .dll, and drop the dll in the bin directory.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/reference/infrastructure/wdp/default.aspx

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Jan 23, 2006
  6. DC

    DC Guest

    Thanks to everybody for the info. Sounds as if I had to wait for some
    additional MS components.

    Regards
    DC

    DC, Jan 25, 2006