Mika

Andy Dingley

The new Luigi...

Certainly reminiscent. Smarter than Bullis, but you still couldn't
pound a clue into this one if you greased it first and swung a #8
cluebat.

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.

Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

dorayme

"Jonathan N. Little said:
Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.
Awh, c'mon dorayme...the way you two chatted it up... ;-)

dorayme

"Jonathan N. Little said:
Awh, c'mon dorayme...the way you two chatted it up... ;-)

Yeah ok... I have tried my best to deny it above but you see
though everything! <g>

dorayme

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
<sob> .. <sniff>

.... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

(In Jan 08, I have had an offer to use a BMW R65 for a country
trip. I am bit rusty but I can't resist... I must dig out my
leather and real-glass "Biggles" goggles, the helmet is right
here.)

Ed Mullen

dorayme said:
You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.

U$240 for a 10" teddy bear?!!! Jaysus! And why would one fill a teddy
bear with steel shot?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Sometimes. Depends on the personality of the vehicle. said:
(In Jan 08, I have had an offer to use a BMW R65 for a country
trip. I am bit rusty but I can't resist... I must dig out my
leather and real-glass "Biggles" goggles, the helmet is right
here.)

My wife rides a 1983 R65. You will enjoy it.

dorayme

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
My wife rides a 1983 R65. You will enjoy it.

One of my wives, when my martian self was in man format, used to
enjoy riding on the back of my Triumph Trophy. Once, we did
Sydney Melbourne overnight in under 8.5 hours, it was when
Victoria had no speed limits on country roads, NSW had no cameras
nor so much radar and stuff and I had just finished running-in
some oversize pistons in a freshly reamed set of pots. It is hard
for me to believe now. That bike was stolen in Melbourne and we
hitched back. My next bike was a Norton Bonneville. I have never
ridden a BMW except very briefly a 900S in about 1976 and it was
something to die for then... I look forward to the 65...

rf

Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
dorayme wrote:

Sometimes. Depends on the personality of the vehicle. <g>

I used to have a bicycle that was a real bitch. Kept tossing me off.

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
U$240 for a 10" teddy bear?!!! Jaysus! And why would one fill a teddy
bear with steel shot?

Makes it better for swinging at your assailant. Sort of a cuddly cosh.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

I had to look that post up. Thank you for crediting me.

I like muscle cars, trains, motor bikes, barbequeing, and Jack Daniels.

I was at a bar, ordered a Jack, and a man from the South (maybe Georgia or
something), said Jack Daniels was too much for "a little lady". I told him
I could easily match him - he took the bait, and the bartender set us up
Indiana Jones style - I had four shots, he had three and ceded to me.

dorayme

"rf said:
I used to have a bicycle that was a real bitch. Kept tossing me off.

When my martian self was in bicycle-format I would toss various
characters off when I got a bit of speed up...

dorayme

Adrienne Boswell said:
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme

I had to look that post up. Thank you for crediting me.

I like muscle cars, trains, motor bikes, barbequeing, and Jack Daniels.

I was at a bar, ordered a Jack, and a man from the South (maybe Georgia or
something), said Jack Daniels was too much for "a little lady". I told him
I could easily match him - he took the bait, and the bartender set us up
Indiana Jones style - I had four shots, he had three and ceded to me.

In that case, you are the sort of gal I admire a real lot.

If I was to order priorities in your list on the basis of the
sheer fun I have had on each, it would go: motor bikes, cars,
trains (I had success once on an overnight where I found a good
game of poker) and 'b-b-q's

Where is the Jack Daniels in the list? Well now, I would say that
maybe it accompanied *all* the other items at various times with
varying results...