    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Guys...just spit the damned bait, eh?

    Do ya think?

    The new Luigi...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Nov 30, 2007

  3. Blinky the Shark

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:21:38 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
    <> wrote:

    >The new Luigi...

    Certainly reminiscent. Smarter than Bullis, but you still couldn't
    pound a clue into this one if you greased it first and swung a #8
    cluebat.
    Andy Dingley, Nov 30, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Andy Dingley <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:21:38 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >The new Luigi...

    > Certainly reminiscent.

    You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
    be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
    should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
    trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2007
  5. dorayme wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:21:38 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The new Luigi...

    >> Certainly reminiscent.

    > You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
    > be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
    > should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
    > trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.

    Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 1, 2007
  6. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <7e50d$4750bb01$40cba7a3$>,
    "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > Andy Dingley <> wrote:

    > >> Certainly reminiscent.

    > > You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
    > > be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
    > > should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
    > > trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.
    > >

    > Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

    He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
    Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
    never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
    false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2007
  7. dorayme wrote:
    > In article <7e50d$4750bb01$40cba7a3$>,
    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:
    >
    >> dorayme wrote:

    >>> You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
    >>> be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
    >>> should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
    >>> trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.
    >>>

    >> Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

    > He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
    > Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
    > never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
    > false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.

    Awh, c'mon dorayme...the way you two chatted it up... ;-)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 1, 2007
  8. dorayme wrote:

    > And I don't have and never had any male beau friends.

    <sob> .. <sniff>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 1, 2007
  9. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <1a0e4$4750cd69$40cba7a3$>,
    "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > In article <7e50d$4750bb01$40cba7a3$>,

    > >> Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

    > > He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
    > > Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
    > > never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
    > > false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.
    > >

    > Awh, c'mon dorayme...the way you two chatted it up... ;-)

    Yeah ok... I have tried my best to deny it above but you see
    though everything! <g>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2007
  10. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <q744j.3829$>,
    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    > > And I don't have and never had any male beau friends.

    > <sob> .. <sniff>

    .... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
    Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

    (In Jan 08, I have had an offer to use a BMW R65 for a country
    trip. I am bit rusty but I can't resist... I must dig out my
    leather and real-glass "Biggles" goggles, the helmet is right
    here.)

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2007
  11. Blinky the Shark

    Ed Mullen Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:21:38 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The new Luigi...

    >> Certainly reminiscent.

    > You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
    > be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
    > should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
    > trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.

    U$240 for a 10" teddy bear?!!! Jaysus! And why would one fill a teddy
    bear with steel shot?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Dec 1, 2007
  12. dorayme wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >
    >> dorayme wrote:
    >>
    >>> And I don't have and never had any male beau friends.

    >> <sob> .. <sniff>

    > ... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
    > Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

    Sometimes. Depends on the personality of the vehicle. <g>

    > (In Jan 08, I have had an offer to use a BMW R65 for a country
    > trip. I am bit rusty but I can't resist... I must dig out my
    > leather and real-glass "Biggles" goggles, the helmet is right
    > here.)

    My wife rides a 1983 R65. You will enjoy it.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 1, 2007
  13. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <zC54j.4028$>,
    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    > > (In Jan 08, I have had an offer to use a BMW R65 for a country
    > > trip. I am bit rusty but I can't resist... I must dig out my
    > > leather and real-glass "Biggles" goggles, the helmet is right
    > > here.)

    > My wife rides a 1983 R65. You will enjoy it.

    One of my wives, when my martian self was in man format, used to
    enjoy riding on the back of my Triumph Trophy. Once, we did
    Sydney Melbourne overnight in under 8.5 hours, it was when
    Victoria had no speed limits on country roads, NSW had no cameras
    nor so much radar and stuff and I had just finished running-in
    some oversize pistons in a freshly reamed set of pots. It is hard
    for me to believe now. That bike was stolen in Melbourne and we
    hitched back. My next bike was a Norton Bonneville. I have never
    ridden a BMW except very briefly a 900S in about 1976 and it was
    something to die for then... I look forward to the 65...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2007
  14. Blinky the Shark

    rf Guest

    > dorayme wrote:

    >> ... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
    >> Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

    > Sometimes. Depends on the personality of the vehicle. <g>

    I used to have a bicycle that was a real bitch. Kept tossing me off.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Dec 1, 2007
  15. Ed Mullen wrote:

    > U$240 for a 10" teddy bear?!!! Jaysus! And why would one fill a teddy
    > bear with steel shot?

    Unfortunate hunting accidental with a VP?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 1, 2007
  16. Blinky the Shark

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> U$240 for a 10" teddy bear?!!! Jaysus! And why would one fill a
    >> teddy bear with steel shot?

    > Unfortunate hunting accidental with a VP?

    Aww, c'mon! Give Dick a break. He didn't /mean/ to shoot his friend!

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Dec 1, 2007
  17. Ed Mullen wrote:

    > U$240 for a 10" teddy bear?!!! Jaysus! And why would one fill a teddy
    > bear with steel shot?

    Makes it better for swinging at your assailant. Sort of a cuddly cosh.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 1, 2007
  18. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
    <> writing in news:doraymeRidThis-
    :

    > ... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
    > Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

    I had to look that post up. Thank you for crediting me.

    I like muscle cars, trains, motor bikes, barbequeing, and Jack Daniels.

    I was at a bar, ordered a Jack, and a man from the South (maybe Georgia or
    something), said Jack Daniels was too much for "a little lady". I told him
    I could easily match him - he took the bait, and the bartender set us up
    Indiana Jones style - I had four shots, he had three and ceded to me.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 1, 2007
  19. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <np64j.19085$>,
    "rf" <> wrote:

    > > dorayme wrote:

    > >> ... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
    > >> Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

    > > Sometimes. Depends on the personality of the vehicle. <g>

    > I used to have a bicycle that was a real bitch. Kept tossing me off.

    When my martian self was in bicycle-format I would toss various
    characters off when I got a bit of speed up...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2007
  20. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns99F8ECD7074A8arbpenyahoocom@69.28.186.121>,
    Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
    > <> writing in news:doraymeRidThis-
    > :
    >
    > > ... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
    > > Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.
    > >

    > I had to look that post up. Thank you for crediting me.
    >
    > I like muscle cars, trains, motor bikes, barbequeing, and Jack Daniels.
    >
    > I was at a bar, ordered a Jack, and a man from the South (maybe Georgia or
    > something), said Jack Daniels was too much for "a little lady". I told him
    > I could easily match him - he took the bait, and the bartender set us up
    > Indiana Jones style - I had four shots, he had three and ceded to me.

    In that case, you are the sort of gal I admire a real lot.

    If I was to order priorities in your list on the basis of the
    sheer fun I have had on each, it would go: motor bikes, cars,
    trains (I had success once on an overnight where I found a good
    game of poker) and 'b-b-q's

    Where is the Jack Daniels in the list? Well now, I would say that
    maybe it accompanied *all* the other items at various times with
    varying results...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2007