Mike Taylor?

Jim Demetri

Hey Mike Taylor, if you're out there in Cincinnati and are still offering
the .NET files could you get in touch? If not, I'll know soon enough.
Thanks. :)

Jim Demetri

BTW, I'm referring to the ASP.NET 2.0 conversion files from ASP.NET 1.x

Thanks again.

Guest

Hey Jim: I am still offering them. Check your email box.

BTW: I no longer live in Cincinnati. It's all Cleveland now, baby! ;)