MIME::Lite and pictures

chatiman

Hello,

How do you refer to pictures attached with MIME::Lite in a multipart message
?

Thanks

James Willmore

How do you refer to pictures attached with MIME::Lite in a multipart message
?

RTFM :)

"It's in there" ... :)

Seriously .... the documentation does explain how to attach files to a
message. Just try out some of the sample code and it will come to you.

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
Hire the morally handicapped.

chatiman

James Willmore said:
Seriously .... the documentation does explain how to attach files to a
message. Just try out some of the sample code and it will come to you.

I read it a little too fast ... So I have to put "cid:" before in my image
links
Thanks :)