    How do you refer to pictures attached with MIME::Lite in a multipart message
    ?

    Thanks

    chatiman, Mar 3, 2004

  2. chatiman

    Guru03 Guest

    "chatiman" <> wrote in
    news:4045f2e1$0$4668$:

    > How do you refer to pictures attached with MIME::Lite in a multipart
    > message ?

    perldoc MIME::Lite

    Guru03, Mar 3, 2004

  3. On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:59:55 +0100, chatiman wrote:

    > How do you refer to pictures attached with MIME::Lite in a multipart message
    > ?

    RTFM :)

    "It's in there" ... :)

    Seriously .... the documentation does explain how to attach files to a
    message. Just try out some of the sample code and it will come to you.

    --
    Jim

    for more information.

    a fortune quote ...
    Hire the morally handicapped.

    James Willmore, Mar 3, 2004
  4. chatiman

    chatiman Guest

    "James Willmore" <> a écrit dans le message de
    news: ...

    > Seriously .... the documentation does explain how to attach files to a
    > message. Just try out some of the sample code and it will come to you.

    I read it a little too fast ... So I have to put "cid:" before in my image
    links
    Thanks :)

    chatiman, Mar 3, 2004