ming for python

titouille

Hello everybody !!

anyone has try to build ming0.3beta1 for python 2.3.3 under windows ??

Since three days, I try to build it with mingw32, and finally, I am
stopped with C declarations error in src/actioncompiler/swf4compiler.y

If anyone has build with success ming (mingc.pyd) for python 2.3.3, can
he please send me this file, or explain what I do to build it
successfully ??

I have downloaded all software who are needed (bison, flex, mingw
developer Studio to have make, dlltool, etc...) But finally, I'm not
sure that I can compile theses sources with mingw...

I have followed instructions on

- http://www.u-blog.net/corailnumerique/2003/12/17 (in french, it's my
mother tongue...) and
-
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=921431&group_id=18365&atid=118365

but no results...

If anyone has a solution, please help me :)

Thierry

Michel Claveau - abstraction méta-galactique non t

Ha ! Ha ! Tu tentes la coup de l'émigration ?
J'espère que ça marchera...

Jack Diederich

Hello everybody !!

anyone has try to build ming0.3beta1 for python 2.3.3 under windows ??

Since three days, I try to build it with mingw32, and finally, I am
stopped with C declarations error in src/actioncompiler/swf4compiler.y

I haven't tried under windows, but here is how I got it to compile
under linux. Below is my setup.py

-Jack

"""
This is the setup.py for ming-0.3beta1
Do the normal ming compile and then remove all the .o files
copy this file to py_ext/
and run as a normal python instal, eg 'python setup.py install'
Keep copying header files into this directory until it doesn't complain
Done!
"""

files = []
dirs = ['../src/', '../src/blocks/', '../src/actioncompiler']
ignore = ['read.c', 'main.c']
for (dir) in dirs:
for (file) in os.listdir(dir):
if (file.endswith('.c') and file not in ignore):
files.append('%s/%s' % (dir, file))

files.append('ming_wrap.c')
setup(name="ming",
py_modules=["ming", 'mingc'],