mini web call

Guest

I saww a mini web call demonstrated at a pre-release 2.0 code fest and can't
remember what it is called or how to add it to a page. it will not do a full
post back but call for content to change on a small section of a page.
Does anyone know of this?

Kevin Spencer

Sounds like you're talking about Ajax.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
You can lead a fish to a bicycle,
but it takes a very long time,
and the bicycle has to *want* to change.

Bruce Barker

in asp.net 2.0 its called ClientCallbacks. it allows to simple ajax type
calls.

in the next release of asp.net there will be a more functional ajax library
with client controls, binding, and server/client object serialization.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)