    I will be thankful for any help.
    --
    Mike.
    Mike, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Mike

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:47:37 +0300, "Mike" <> wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > Hello All.
    > I heard about subj somewhere, don't remember where exactly...
    > I don't know what it is, but I guess is some kind of standart of C
    > programming language.

    No, it isn't.

    > Does anybody knows something about it?

    Without knowing who used the term, and in what context, we have no
    idea what that person meant by that term.

    > Where can I get full information about subject on Internet?

    Try http://www.google.com. Note that this newsgroup is for C++, not
    for C.

    > I will be thankful for any help.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    FAQs for
    Jack Klein, Nov 9, 2003

  3. "Jack Klein" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:47:37 +0300, "Mike" <> wrote in
    > comp.lang.c++:
    >
    > > Hello All.
    > > I heard about subj somewhere, don't remember where exactly...
    > > I don't know what it is, but I guess is some kind of standart of C
    > > programming language.

    > No, it isn't.
    >
    > > Does anybody knows something about it?

    > Without knowing who used the term, and in what context, we have no
    > idea what that person meant by that term.
    >
    > > Where can I get full information about subject on Internet?

    > Try http://www.google.com. Note that this newsgroup is for C++, not
    > for C.
    >
    > > I will be thankful for any help.

    Perhaps he is thinking of MinGW?
    --
    Gary
    Gary Labowitz, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Mike

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 21:19:10 -0500, "Gary Labowitz"
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > "Jack Klein" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:47:37 +0300, "Mike" <> wrote in
    > > comp.lang.c++:
    > >
    > > > Hello All.
    > > > I heard about subj somewhere, don't remember where exactly...
    > > > I don't know what it is, but I guess is some kind of standart of C
    > > > programming language.

    > > No, it isn't.
    > >
    > > > Does anybody knows something about it?

    > > Without knowing who used the term, and in what context, we have no
    > > idea what that person meant by that term.
    > >
    > > > Where can I get full information about subject on Internet?

    > > Try http://www.google.com. Note that this newsgroup is for C++, not
    > > for C.
    > >
    > > > I will be thankful for any help.

    > Perhaps he is thinking of MinGW?

    Your guess is as good -- or bad -- as mine.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Mike

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Gary Labowitz wrote:

    > Perhaps he is thinking of MinGW?

    I rather thought he meant a freestanding C implementation.
    Any other guesses? :)
    Rolf Magnus, Nov 9, 2003
  6. Rolf Magnus <> wrote in message news:<bolcu6$8nb$06$-online.com>...
    > Gary Labowitz wrote:
    >
    > > Perhaps he is thinking of MinGW?

    > I rather thought he meant a freestanding C implementation.
    > Any other guesses? :)

    Could be the lightweight C++ preprocessor.

    But then again....
    stelios xanthakis, Nov 9, 2003