    you can download a .deb or a .tar.gz from launchpad: http://launchpad.net/d-cm
    my email:

    further information: http://kruptology.blogspot.com/2010/09/minimal-d-02.html
    Kruptein, Sep 12, 2010

  2. In message
    <>, Kruptein
    wrote:

    > Hey I'm creating a program called minimal-d which brings together many
    > "things" you would otherwise use seperate to develop. These things
    > are a file-manager,text-editor,ftp-client and sql-client.

    We have that already. It’s called a â€Linux distroâ€.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 13, 2010

  3. Kruptein

    Kruptein Guest

    On Sep 13, 3:23 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    > In message
    > <>, Kruptein
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hey I'm creating a program called minimal-d which brings together many
    > > "things" you would otherwise use seperate to develop.  These things
    > > are a file-manager,text-editor,ftp-client and sql-client.

    > We have that already. It’s called a ”Linux distro”.

    Well I didn't know that although I use it perhaps daily?
    Kruptein, Sep 13, 2010
  4. In message <798a0db8-0ef0-4f35-9427-
    >, Kruptein wrote:

    > On Sep 13, 3:23 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> In message
    >> <>,
    >> Kruptein wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hey I'm creating a program called minimal-d which brings together many
    >> > "things" you would otherwise use seperate to develop. These things
    >> > are a file-manager,text-editor,ftp-client and sql-client.

    >> We have that already. It’s called a â€Linux distroâ€.

    > Well I didn't know that although I use it perhaps daily?

    You didn’t know that all those features are just a checkbox in the package
    manager away?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 13, 2010