Minimal-D

Kruptein

Hey I'm creating a program called minimal-d which brings together many
"things" you would otherwise use seperate to develop. These things
are a file-manager,text-editor,ftp-client and sql-client.

The program is currently in alpha, but it would be nice if some people
tried it out and pointed out some minors,goodies or things that should/
could be appended.

It is written in python 2.6 but 2.4 should be good enough, you also
need wxPython 2.8.
It is wriiten for linux so if you're on windows use it on your own
responsability.

you can download a .deb or a .tar.gz from launchpad: http://launchpad.net/d-cm
my email: (e-mail address removed)

further information: http://kruptology.blogspot.com/2010/09/minimal-d-02.html

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message
Kruptein said:
Hey I'm creating a program called minimal-d which brings together many
"things" you would otherwise use seperate to develop. These things
are a file-manager,text-editor,ftp-client and sql-client.

We have that already. It’s called a â€Linux distroâ€.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <798a0db8-0ef0-4f35-9427-
Well I didn't know that although I use it perhaps daily?

You didn’t know that all those features are just a checkbox in the package
manager away?