    account.

    Thaks and best regards
    Gilles

    Gilles LAMBERT, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Gilles LAMBERT

    Mary Chipman Guest

    It depends on what you have in the username attribute of the
    processModel your machine.config file for the wp_aspnet process model
    account. Your choices are System or Machine (preferred since it's a
    least-privileged account). You can edit the machine.config file and
    then reset IIS.

    <processModel enable="true"
    userName="MACHINE" password="AutoGenerate" />

    Once you are running as machine, grant ASPNET read, write, delete
    perms on the file share that contains the mdb and the mdw.

    -- Mary
    MCW Technologies
    http://www.mcwtech.com

    Mary Chipman, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Hi Gilles,

    Firstly, I want to thank Mary for her great help in this issue.

    In addition, I think that the following Knowledge Base article is useful to
    you.

    INFO: Implementing Impersonation in an ASP.NET Application
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306158

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support