minimal Ruby distribution

Lois Modesitt

--0-2098141105-1136843243=:89959

I have the Ruby download and have installed it on my machine. I have c=
reated ruby files and templates. =20
=20
I want to have other people run my ruby files and use my ruby templates=
, but I do not want to require the other people to install the entire rub=
y distribution with its source code and documentation files on their comp=
uter. Is there a minimal set of files which need to be installed on a pe=
rsons computer to run a ruby program?
=20
Thanks
Lois

=09

Lois Modesitt

--0-591606802-1136846007=:87531

I found the answer at the following web page:
=20
http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/allinoneruby/index.html
=20
Thanks

I have the Ruby download and have installed it on my machine. I have cr=
eated ruby files and templates.=20

I want to have other people run my ruby files and use my ruby templates, =
but I do not want to require the other people to install the entire ruby =
distribution with its source code and documentation files on their comput=
er. Is there a minimal set of files which need to be installed on a perso=
ns computer to run a ruby program?

Thanks
Lois

Yahoo! Photos =96 Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we=92ll bind it! =20

=09