    Hello,

    How do I program it so that the page starts with the webpart minimized?

    Thanks.

    Pamela Li, May 23, 2006

  2. Pamela Li

    Pamela Li Guest

    What you are saying is true, but the minimizing only occurs the fisrt time
    that the users log in.

    Pamela Li, May 24, 2006

  3. Pamela Li

    Jan Hyde Guest

    Pamela Li <Pamela >'s wild
    thoughts were released on Tue, 23 May 2006 03:45:02 -0700
    bearing the following fruit:

    >Hello,
    >
    >How do I program it so that the page starts with the webpart minimized?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Use the well named ChromeState property.

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

    --
    Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the
    other was eating fireworks.

    They charged one and let the other one off.

    Jan Hyde, May 25, 2006