Minimizing TreeView Roundtrips

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Kirk Barden, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. Kirk Barden

    Kirk Barden Guest

    Greetings!

    Using the MS TreeVew WebControl I would like to enforce the following
    behaviors:

    - node expand/collapse happens purely on the client
    - selecing a node fires an event in the server ASP.NET

    As it stands right now, if I enable AutoPostBack, it posts back to the
    server for every stinking event. If I disable AutoPostBack, I receive NO
    events, not even the SelectedIndexChange event.

    Anyone else have any success with this?

    Next step is to start digging in the Javascript, I guess.

    BAH!

    Thanks in advance!

    Kirk Barden
    Group replies only, please.