minimum disjoint path covering of a graph - algorithm needed

SubNeo

hello
i have a problem - i need an algorithm which computes the minimum
number of disjoint path in a labirynth.

but i think that using a graph to do it is a good idea, but all i've
found is that F.T. Boesch had written "Covering the points of a graph
with point-disjoint paths..." in 1974. or something like that.

i couldn't find that article in Internet (at least a free one)

so if someone knows where should i look for that algorithm (link would
be usefull) , please tell me.

thank you

SubNeo
(e-mail address removed)

Flash Gordon

SubNeo said:
hello
i have a problem - i need an algorithm which computes the minimum
number of disjoint path in a labirynth.

<snip>

what does this have to do with C? That you might be going to implement
it in C is *not* a valid answer, since that would make all possible SW
topical here. So we only deal with C programming here, not algorithms or
SW that someone else wrote in C unless you can provide the C sources for
us to discus.

You could try comp.programming, after checking their FAQ and reading a
few days of posts to see what is topical, but not here.

Christopher Benson-Manica