Minimum Requirements for Python

justinrob

Can someone tell me the minimum requitements for Python as I can't
find it anwhere on the site. I have 3 PC's which are only 256mb RAM,
wanted to know if this was sufficenent.

Thanks

Christian Heimes

Can someone tell me the minimum requitements for Python as I can't
find it anwhere on the site. I have 3 PC's which are only 256mb RAM,
wanted to know if this was sufficenent.

Python runs even on mobile phones with far less memory. However the
memory consumption depends on the application.

Christian

Tim Chase

Can someone tell me the minimum requitements for Python as I can't
find it anwhere on the site. I have 3 PC's which are only 256mb RAM,
wanted to know if this was sufficenent.

It runs just fine here on an old P133 laptop running OpenBSD with
a mere 32 megs of memory. I wouldn't do numerical processing on
it, or memory intensive tasks, but for most scripts, it's just fine.

-tkc

bruno.desthuilliers

Can someone tell me the minimum requitements for Python as I can't
find it anwhere on the site. I have 3 PC's which are only 256mb RAM,
wanted to know if this was sufficenent.

The first machine I installed Python on was a pentium133 with 32mb
ram.