MiniRubyWiki in action?

Phlip

Don said:
I would have used it, but my ISP does not offer Ruby. Don't worry, I'm
plugging for it...

The big problem is MRW couples to its own little server.

Everybody stop writing new Wikis!! Except me!!
I also read somewheres that MiniRubyWiki had some security concerns do
to use of evals in the source code, but didn't dig into it that much.

That was me - it's simply because I disregarded security, while adding
features that let users author Ruby code inside MRW pages. However, someone
once told me they turned on Ruby's built-in taint checking, and it locked
down that loophole.

Rainer Volz

Rubies:

After "releasing" early MRW releases, I'm curious if it has seen
regular use, and if anyone has added any interesting mods.

A nice tool! Thanks for providing it. I use it on memory-constrained
devices like my Zaurus. So it is easy to have my personal
wiki/notebook always with me, and I can sync it with my PC.

In this case it is an advantage that MRW doesn't have many
dependencies and provides its own server.

Rainer