Minor typo corrected problem

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Jan 5, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jan 5, 2008

  2. richard

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:20:23 GMT
    richard scribed:

    > http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html
    >
    > Now how would I go about showing multiple Iframes in the "hdr"
    > division?

    Put more than one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.

    Neredbojias, Jan 5, 2008

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:47:40 +0000 (UTC), Neredbojias
    <> wrote:

    >Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:20:23 GMT
    >richard scribed:
    >
    >> http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html
    >>
    >> Now how would I go about showing multiple Iframes in the "hdr"
    >> division?

    >Put more than one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

    Maybe I should have said, showing only one of those multiple iframes.

    richard, Jan 5, 2008
  4. richard wrote:

    > Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    >> richard scribed:
    >>> http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html
    >>>
    >>> Now how would I go about showing multiple Iframes in the "hdr"
    >>> division?

    >> Put more than one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

    > Maybe I should have said, showing only one of those multiple iframes.

    Put only one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

    --
    -bts
    -could ... not ... resist ...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 5, 2008
  5. richard

    <> wrote:

    >Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:20:23 GMT
    >richard scribed:
    >
    >> http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html
    >>
    >> Now how would I go about showing multiple Iframes in the "hdr"
    >> division?

    >Put more than one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

    Fixed it with no javascript.
    I'll have it up later tonight some time.

    richard, Jan 5, 2008
  6. richard

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:32:10
    GMT richard scribed:

    >>> http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html
    >>>
    >>> Now how would I go about showing multiple Iframes in the "hdr"
    >>> division?

    >>Put more than one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

    > Fixed it with no javascript.

    Excellent!

    > I'll have it up later tonight some time.

    Be watchin'. Maybe I'll even learn something.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.

    Neredbojias, Jan 6, 2008