Minor typo corrected problem

richard

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:20:23 GMT
richard scribed:

Put more than one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

Maybe I should have said, showing only one of those multiple iframes.

richard

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:20:23 GMT
richard scribed:

Put more than one iframe in the "hdr" division. Duh...

Fixed it with no javascript.
I'll have it up later tonight some time.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:32:10
GMT richard scribed:
Fixed it with no javascript.
Excellent!

I'll have it up later tonight some time.

Be watchin'. Maybe I'll even learn something.