minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters problem

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

I added this to the web.config of my webproject:
<membership defaultProvider="SqlProvider">
<providers>
<add
name="SqlProvider"
type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider"
connectionStringName="LocalSqlServer"
requiresQuestionAndAnswer="true"
minRequiredNonAlphanumericCharacters="0" />
</providers>
</membership>

When I try to open "ASP.NET Configuration" I get the error below;

"There is a problem with your selected data store. This can be caused by an
invalid server name or credentials, or by insufficient permission. It can
also be caused by the role manager feature not being enabled. Click the
button below to be redirected to a page where you can choose a new data
store.

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Attribute not
recognized 'minRequiredNonAlphanumericCharacters' (C:\Documents and
Settings\Jeff\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\Test\web.config line
67) "

I've got role manager enabled: <roleManager enabled="true"/>

Why do I get this error? How to solve it?

Jeff

Kevin Spencer

Configuration is case-sensitive. You should be using:
minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer