    Anyone has a good source for that?

    Cheers,
    Peter

    Peter Glar, Apr 25, 2008

  2. Peter Glar

    HT-Lab Guest

    "Peter Glar" <> wrote in message
    news:fusklp$o1q$...
    > Hi
    >
    > I am currently looking for a basic MIPS implementation in VHDL.
    > I have found some in Verilog on opencores.com but not really in VHDL.
    >
    > Anyone has a good source for that?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Peter

    mmmm, first hit in google using mips+vhdl gives me:

    http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/es/Nov1997/01/INDEX.HTM

    and there seem to be many more....

    Hans
    www.ht-lab.com

    HT-Lab, Apr 25, 2008

  3. Peter Glar

    Guest

    On Apr 25, 6:00 am, Peter Glar <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am currently looking for a basic MIPS implementation in VHDL.
    > I have found some in Verilog on opencores.com but not really in VHDL.
    >
    > Anyone has a good source for that?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Peter

    You must not have looked too hard. The only one I could find on
    opencores was written completely in VHDL.

    G.

    , Apr 25, 2008