Mirror for FreeRIDE?

Jonathan Edwards

I'd like to check out FreeRIDE, but it is offline. rubyide.org has been
unreachable for months, and the gnu machine hosting development and the
mailing lists has been down for weeks.The freeRIDE site on rubyforge.org
is strangely silent about these outages. Is there a mirror up somewhere?

Jonathan

Hal Fulton

Jonathan said:
I'd like to check out FreeRIDE, but it is offline. rubyide.org has been
unreachable for months, and the gnu machine hosting development and the
mailing lists has been down for weeks.The freeRIDE site on rubyforge.org
is strangely silent about these outages. Is there a mirror up somewhere?

Hmmmm.

I didn't even know Savannah was down or whatever its problem is.

As for the mailing list, I'm sure I've received email on it fairly
recently -- perhaps ten days ago?

The developers may be playing with private copies and not committing
to CVS. And it's strictly a "spare time" endeavor for all these
people. Development moves slowly and in spurts.

Curt, Rich??? What's the score?

Hal

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Hi!

* Hal Fulton; 2003-12-13, 15:35 UTC:
I didn't even know Savannah was down or whatever its problem is.

Hacked. Bug in Linux Kernel.

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT