    basis (thus requiring sticky-sessions in a web farm) or external state
    server or SQL Server, which can be a single-point-of failure or performance
    problem?

    Bill Fuller, Aug 13, 2007

  2. I haven't used statemirror but people I work with have used the equivalent
    Port80 software product with excellent results.
    Peter
    --
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Aug 14, 2007

  3. Bill Fuller

    Bill Fuller Guest

    Thanks... I will check into that.

    There was also a software product I saw at a conference that used standard
    asp session state that is replicated to all servers in the web farm. The
    architect for this product, I believe, was also responsible for the
    development of MSMQ.

    Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the product. :(

    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <> wrote
    in message news:D...

    Bill Fuller, Aug 14, 2007