    to the buttom? or any idee to avoid the pasting 2 similar controls?

    bye

    , Jan 18, 2008

  2. As they are separate controls, you will always have to sync them. There is
    nothing wrong with having two of the same user control on a page and syncing
    the controls when the postback occurs. If you are using AJAX, it is a bit
    trickier, of course and I would write the sync in JavaScript first, outside
    of any control, to make sure you have the logic correct.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 19, 2008

    thx for replay :)

    , Jan 19, 2008