mirroring control...?

laziers

Hi,

I have written [paging navigator] as a web user control.
Everything works well, but I must set this navigator to top and buttom
of the repeater.

like this: http://laziers.googlepages.com/repeater.png

ok, but I dont want to set 2 the same controls to page, synchronize
them etc.

Is there any method to hmm... copy? genarated html from first control
and paste it
to the buttom? or any idee to avoid the pasting 2 similar controls?

bye

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

As they are separate controls, you will always have to sync them. There is
nothing wrong with having two of the same user control on a page and syncing
the controls when the postback occurs. If you are using AJAX, it is a bit
trickier, of course and I would write the sync in JavaScript first, outside
of any control, to make sure you have the logic correct.