Missed out on RubyConf registration? Don't fret!

Charles Oliver Nutter

To help provide a bit of Ruby goodness for folks that couldn't get
into RubyConf, I've worked with the Qcon folks to arrange a Ruby track
that Wednesday PLUS a reduced-price one-day pass:

http://blog.headius.com/2009/10/missed-rubyconf-attend-qcons-ruby-track.html

Matz will speak on "why we love Ruby", along with Yehuda Katz on Rails
3, Thomas Enebo on JRuby, and more. Your day pass gets you access to
all the tracks on Wednesday, as well as the keynotes. And it's a nice
excuse to hang out in San Francisco proper :)

If you have any questions, please let me know. I think it's a great
lineup for anyone worried they'll miss out on the Ruby buzz by missing
RubyConf, and it's the first time ever Qcon has offered a 1-day pass.
If you could not get into RubyConf, please take advantage of this
opportunity.

Thank you, and I hope to see you there (or at RubyConf!).

- Charlie