    permissions?

    Thanks

    dcc

    Dean Colpitts, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Hi Dean,

    If running aspnet_regiis.exe -i doesn't work, you might need to build your
    own custom account :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secmod/html/secmod15.asp

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 23, 2004

  3. Dean Colpitts

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this support link, here they have explained how you can recreate
    aspnet account for differenct problem. But you can follow the same approach
    to create the aspnet accont for you.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827641

    --
    Saravana