    Hi Reader
    Do you have below book CD Source code ? I missing this CD.

    Zukowski, John - Mastering Java 2 (isbn 0782121802)
    moonhk, Nov 7, 2006

  2. moonhk

    C Student Guest

    moonhk wrote:
    > Hi Reader
    > Do you have below book CD Source code ? I missing this CD.
    >
    > Zukowski, John - Mastering Java 2 (isbn 0782121802)

    Hi,

    Many books have web sites that you can download source code from. Have
    you checked if the book has a web site.

    Cheers
    C Student, Nov 8, 2006

  3. moonhk

    Ian Wilson Guest

    C Student wrote:
    > moonhk wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Reader
    >> Do you have below book CD Source code ? I missing this CD.
    >>
    >> Zukowski, John - Mastering Java 2 (isbn 0782121802)
    >>

    > Hi,
    >
    > Many books have web sites that you can download source code from. Have
    > you checked if the book has a web site.

    The author's web site has downloadable source for several of his books,
    but not that one.

    moonhk may have to buy another copy or resign himself to keying in the
    examples from the book.
    Ian Wilson, Nov 8, 2006
  4. moonhk

    moonhk Guest

    Ian Wilson wrote:
    > C Student wrote:
    > > moonhk wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hi Reader
    > >> Do you have below book CD Source code ? I missing this CD.
    > >>
    > >> Zukowski, John - Mastering Java 2 (isbn 0782121802)
    > >>

    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Many books have web sites that you can download source code from. Have
    > > you checked if the book has a web site.
    > >

    > The author's web site has downloadable source for several of his books,
    > but not that one.
    >
    > moonhk may have to buy another copy or resign himself to keying in the
    > examples from the book.

    Thank. I try to find the source of this books. But can not able to
    find.
    I will buy other java book. But I still want to try download the source
    code. because, some example is very good.
    moonhk, Nov 8, 2006