Missing py2exe,needed 4 a gcode generator to engrave text in fancy ttf fonts in steel

Gene Heskett

Greetings;

Since the missing module is intended for making python stuff run standalone
on a winderz box, I've no clue why it should be needed to build and make F-
Engrave run on my 10.04.4 LTS box, but it insists on loading it in the
setup.py script that starts it the first time.

FWIW, cxfreeze is said, by synaptics search function to be the equ of the
windows py2exe module.

Can someone take a look at

<http://www.scorchworks.com/Fengrave/fengrave_setup.html#linux_fengrave>

Then this is what I get:
gene@coyote:~/src/F-Engrave-1.22_src$ python py2exe_setup.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "py2exe_setup.py", line 4, in <module>
import py2exe
ImportError: No module named py2exe

And tell me how to fix this so it runs on an older linux box?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this--
no dog exchanges bones with another.
-- Adam Smith
law-abiding citizens.