Missing Security tab

Paul R

Hi am a novice, trying to create a directory on my server (standalone
development pc) through a simple web app.

I get the exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException

I understand that it's because the ASPNET account does not have access
rights to the folder. I wanted to give the ASPNET account rights to the
folder. However, when I right click on the folder and select the properties
in Explorer, there is no "Security" tab.

I am using Windows XP Professional, not networked. I know it must be a
simple setting somewhere but can't find it.

Thanks!