MissingFieldException?

Guest

Hi...

I have an asp.Net application set up on one server with a collection of dlls
in /bin. My boss simply did an xcopy of the whole file tree to his server so
he could work with it at home over the weekend, and on *his* box, the
application is throwing a MissingFieldException over a field that one dll is
referencing in another.

Now, the files are the same on both systems. The .pdb files are the same on
both systems, yet the asp.Net app is working on one box but not the other.
The framework versions on both boxes is 1.1.4322.573.

Doesn't seem to make sense to me, but I thought someone here might say why
the same files would work on one system and not another.

Thanks
-Mark