MissingManifestResourceException raised

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?QWxleGFuZGVyIEtvbGV2?=, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. hi all.I am developing a web based app / VS 2005 /.I added some language
    spesific
    resx files / only strings / to globalize my app ( app.en-US.resx,
    app.fr-FR.resx..)
    These resx files were put automatically in the App_GlobalResources.

    I use a code like this:

    Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");
    Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");

    ResourceManager resMngr = new ResourceManager("App.strings",
    Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly());

    Label1.Text = resMngr.GetString("test");
    }

    And then I receive MissingManifestResourceException exception.Indeed there
    are no satellite assemlies in folders en-US, fr-FR under the bin.Why

    Please help.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleGFuZGVyIEtvbGV2?=, Apr 11, 2006