MissingSourceFile in <controller not set>#<action not set> - No such file to load -- /config/routes.

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Seth Rasmussen, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. ------=_Part_2213_688843.1126885904507

    I encountered this error last nite in the early stages of a new Rails=20
    application. A little searching turned up a few with similar issues. This=
    =20
    thread at text drive seemed promising:

    http://forum.textdrive.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3D45757

    I did in fact recreate my Rails app directory, and things worked for a bit,=
    =20
    and then somehow I ended up back where I started. At the end of the nite, I=
    =20
    was still staring this error in the face.

    Is this a known issue that has a solution? Thanks.

    ------=_Part_2213_688843.1126885904507--

    Seth Rasmussen, Sep 16, 2005

  2. ------=_Part_3945_17713087.1126901413652

    Bueller?

    On 9/16/05, Seth Rasmussen <> wrote:
    >=20
    > I encountered this error last nite in the early stages of a new Rails=20
    > application. A little searching turned up a few with similar issues. This=

    =20
    > thread at text drive seemed promising:
    >=20
    > http://forum.textdrive.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3D45757
    >=20
    > I did in fact recreate my Rails app directory, and things worked for a=20
    > bit, and then somehow I ended up back where I started. At the end of the=

    =20

    Seth Rasmussen, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Seth Rasmussen

    James Britt Guest