MissingSourceFile in <controller not set>#<action not set> - No such file to load -- /config/routes.

Seth Rasmussen

------=_Part_2213_688843.1126885904507

I encountered this error last nite in the early stages of a new Rails=20
application. A little searching turned up a few with similar issues. This=
=20
thread at text drive seemed promising:

http://forum.textdrive.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3D45757

I did in fact recreate my Rails app directory, and things worked for a bit,=
=20
and then somehow I ended up back where I started. At the end of the nite, I=
=20
was still staring this error in the face.

Is this a known issue that has a solution? Thanks.

------=_Part_2213_688843.1126885904507--

Seth Rasmussen

------=_Part_3945_17713087.1126901413652

Bueller?

=20
I encountered this error last nite in the early stages of a new Rails=20
application. A little searching turned up a few with similar issues. This= =20
thread at text drive seemed promising:
=20
http://forum.textdrive.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3D45757
=20
I did in fact recreate my Rails app directory, and things worked for a=20
bit, and then somehow I ended up back where I started. At the end of the= =20
nite, I was still staring this error in the face.
=20
Is this a known issue that has a solution? Thanks.

------=_Part_3945_17713087.1126901413652--

Seth Rasmussen

------=_Part_4933_31452003.1126916031949

Thanks..