Mix and match languages in code behind.

UJ

I have a web site that is all written in ASP.Net w/ VB.Net as the code
behind. Since it was first written we have started writing things in C#. Is
there any way I can change just some of the pages over to C#? I'd like to go
in and when I'm writing new pages they would be in C# or if I was rewriting
a page I would do it in C#.

TIA - Jeff.

Nick Hodge

As I understand it, you can write pages in one language or the other, so you
should be fine, but you cannot mix languages ina single page, hence, when
you select to add a new item (V2), you get the choice of C#, VB, Etc.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge