Mix C++ DLL with C main program

Toondalis

Hi,

I Extend a program that us C . It allows us to etxtend it thru DLLs.
How can i write a C++ DLL that can interface with the C main program .
the DLL must provide a few call abck function for the main program to
call

seewan

Mark A. Odell

(e-mail address removed) (Toondalis) wrote in

I Extend a program that us C . It allows us to etxtend it thru DLLs.
How can i write a C++ DLL that can interface with the C main program .
the DLL must provide a few call abck function for the main program to
call

No idea since C++ and DLL's are not part of C. You might find answers in
win32 programming newsgroups if these are Windows-type DLLs.