mixing Javascript and VBScript in ASP.NET?

Jamie

I'm trying to use a mix of both JavaScript and VBScript in an asp.net page
and i'm getting this error message from the browser (IE 6.0).

"Cannot use parentheses when calling a Sub".

This only comes after i add the vbscript code below.. it's not even a sub.
So i'm not sure what it's complaining about..and everything on the page
seems to work okay, including the VBScript function.

Any ideas why i'm receiving that message about using parentheses?

<script language="VBScript">
function MyMethod(param)
end function
</script>