MJI>>Urgent Req for Senior UI Devloper with our client at LA and SanJose ,CA.

Imran

Urgent Req for Senior UI Devloper with our client at LA and San
Jose ,CA.

**** Please let me know your comfort level & availability with below
assignment. ****

Our end client is looking for strong UI developers with experience
mentioned below.

Their are 2 contract positions to fill. Client prefers candidates
local to CA but will consider those based out of State.

*Advanced skills in HTML, XHTML, and CSS with the ability to hand-
code.
*Strong knowledge of JavaScript including object-oriented JavaScript,
DOM scripting, and AJAX.
*Experience with one or more JavaScript libraries/frameworks, such as
Prototype/script.aculo.us, MooTools, jQuery, etc.
*Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks for producing and
optimizing graphics for the Web.
*Knowledge of some object-oriented programming languages or
application frameworks such as Java, JSP, .Net, PHP, Python, or Ruby
on Rails is recommended.
*Experience with Flash and Flex is a plus.
*Experience developing sites based on content management/publishing
platforms is a recommended.

Location: LA and San Jose ,CA
Duration: 6 + Months
Rate: DOE (Pls keep low)

**** Please let me know your comfort level & availability with below
assignment. ****

* Must: Please Enclose All Details of the Consultant for screening
process:

Full Name:
Expertise Skills:
Contact #
Email:
Current Location:
Relocation:
No.of years Exp:
Availability:
Visa:
Date of Birth:

SSN last four Digits:
Rate:

Employer:
Contact Name:
Contact #
Email:

Two References:
1) Project Manager@ Client:
Contact Name:
Contact no:
Email:

2) Team Lead@ Client:
Contact Name:
Contact no:
Email:

Pls let me know if you have anyone for this position.
Regards,
Muhammed Junaid Imran
Manager - Sales & Recruitment | World Network Technologies Inc
Phone: 224-356-0720 | Fax : 630-672-7122
www.4wnt.com
Gtalk: mji.imran

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and protected
by law. It is intended for and should be used by the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized agent or employee who is able to deliver it to such
individual or entity, you are notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
identified above and immediately delete this transmission. Thank you
for your assistance.