MJI>>Urgent Req for Senior UI Devloper with our client at LA and SanJose ,CA.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Imran, Sep 18, 2009.

  1. Imran

    Imran Guest

    Urgent Req for Senior UI Devloper with our client at LA and San
    Jose ,CA.

    **** Please let me know your comfort level & availability with below
    assignment. ****

    Our end client is looking for strong UI developers with experience
    mentioned below.

    Their are 2 contract positions to fill. Client prefers candidates
    local to CA but will consider those based out of State.

    *Advanced skills in HTML, XHTML, and CSS with the ability to hand-
    code.
    *Strong knowledge of JavaScript including object-oriented JavaScript,
    DOM scripting, and AJAX.
    *Experience with one or more JavaScript libraries/frameworks, such as
    Prototype/script.aculo.us, MooTools, jQuery, etc.
    *Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks for producing and
    optimizing graphics for the Web.
    *Knowledge of some object-oriented programming languages or
    application frameworks such as Java, JSP, .Net, PHP, Python, or Ruby
    on Rails is recommended.
    *Experience with Flash and Flex is a plus.
    *Experience developing sites based on content management/publishing
    platforms is a recommended.

    Location: LA and San Jose ,CA
    Duration: 6 + Months
    Rate: DOE (Pls keep low)

    **** Please let me know your comfort level & availability with below
    assignment. ****

    * Must: Please Enclose All Details of the Consultant for screening
    process:

    Full Name:
    Expertise Skills:
    Contact #
    Email:
    Current Location:
    Relocation:
    No.of years Exp:
    Availability:
    Visa:
    Date of Birth:

    SSN last four Digits:
    Rate:

    Employer:
    Contact Name:
    Contact #
    Email:

    Two References:
    1) Project Manager@ Client:
    Contact Name:
    Contact no:
    Email:

    2) Team Lead@ Client:
    Contact Name:
    Contact no:
    Email:

    Pls let me know if you have anyone for this position.
    Regards,
    Muhammed Junaid Imran
    Manager - Sales & Recruitment | World Network Technologies Inc
    Phone: 224-356-0720 | Fax : 630-672-7122
    www.4wnt.com
    Gtalk: mji.imran

    The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and protected
    by law. It is intended for and should be used by the individual or
    entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
    authorized agent or employee who is able to deliver it to such
    individual or entity, you are notified that any disclosure, copying,
    distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If
    you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
    identified above and immediately delete this transmission. Thank you
    for your assistance.

    Imran, Sep 18, 2009