mkdir

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Freak, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Freak

    Freak Guest

    Freak, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Freak

    Tony Curtis Guest

    Tony Curtis, Dec 13, 2004

  3. Freak

    Freak Guest

    > $ mkdir www.domain.com/directory1
    >
    > not difficult.
    >
    > or are you actually asking something else?

    Hi Tony,
    yes I am asking something else, but I have founded
    complete cgi script to manage this: creating of directory
    and creating of html page. (http://www.elitehosts.com/scripts/main.htm)
    Now I must only automate this
    process.
    Thank you
    Freak, Dec 13, 2004
  4. Freak wrote:
    > can somene post sample of creating directory, ie:
    > I have
    > www.domain.com
    > Now I need this:
    > www.domain.com/directory1

    Which part of "perldoc -f mkdir" is unclear to you?
    Please let us know such that we can try an improve it.

    jue
    Jürgen Exner, Dec 14, 2004
  5. Freak

    Bugblatter Guest

    Freak wrote:
    > Hi all
    > can somene post sample of creating directory, ie:
    > I have
    > www.domain.com
    > Now I need this:
    > www.domain.com/directory1
    >
    > Thank you

    chdir $documentroot or die "Where the heck is my website stored?";
    mkdir directory1 or die "unable to make directory: $!";
    Bugblatter, Dec 14, 2004