mkmf in Ruby 1.8

Tristan Knowles

I am trying to install a Ruby SMB library, but it
requires mkmf, which I don't seem to have installed.

Anyone know where to obtain this, or if there is a
replacement?

Thanks.
Tristan

=09
___________________________________________________________=20
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday=20

nobuyoshi nakada

Hi,

At Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:38:31 +0900,
Tristan Knowles wrote in [ruby-talk:148910]:
I am trying to install a Ruby SMB library, but it
requires mkmf, which I don't seem to have installed.

It is included in ruby source tree. What's your platform and
how did you installed ruby? Maybe, you need to install
development package too.

Tristan Knowles

Thankyou.

I am running Debian and had to install ruby1.8-dev.

Tristan

--- nobuyoshi nakada said:
Hi,
=20
At Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:38:31 +0900,
Tristan Knowles wrote in [ruby-talk:148910]:
I am trying to install a Ruby SMB library, but it
requires mkmf, which I don't seem to have
installed.
=20
It is included in ruby source tree. What's your
platform and
how did you installed ruby? Maybe, you need to
install
development package too.
=20
--=20
Nobu Nakada
=20
=20

=09
=09
=09
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voic=
email http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com