ML and group out of sync?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Hi!

It seems to me as if the group and ML are severely out of sync. Seems
as if a not so small number postings to comp.lang.ruby doesn't reach
ruby-talk.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

daz

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt said:
Hi!

It seems to me as if the group and ML are severely out of sync. Seems
as if a not so small number postings to comp.lang.ruby doesn't reach
ruby-talk.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

True.
http://www.ruby-talk.org/84253 originated from the ML and archived one reply.
(The one reply that also came from ruby-talk.)

c.l.ruby has 10 replies but the OP probably missed nine of them.
(Nine came from this newsgroup.)

Until this is sorted out, someone should unplug the ML => NG gateway.

Many (if not most) of the Ruby regulars are not receiving posts from here
but we're seeing theirs.

daz