    ML services will be stop for maintenance on Tue Sep 28 11:00 (UTC).
    The services will be restart within 30 minutes, I hope.

    Shugo

    Shugo Maeda, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Shugo Maeda

    Shugo Maeda Guest

    Hi,

    Shugo Maeda wrote:
    > ML services will be stop for maintenance on Tue Sep 28 11:00 (UTC).

    Sorry, it's not UTC but JST:(

    ML services will be stopped for maintenance on Tue Sep 28 02:00 (UTC).

    Shugo

    Shugo Maeda, Sep 27, 2004

  3. While we're at it: I noticed that my newsreader (MS OE) showed an
    increasing tendency to show new threads starting in the midst of other
    (completely unrelated) threads. Is this due to the gateway software
    attaching synthetic message ids to postings coming from the email side?
    Were there any changes done to the gateway?

    Kind regards

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Shugo Maeda

    Shugo Maeda Guest

    Hi,

    Shugo Maeda wrote:
    > ML services will be stopped for maintenance on Tue Sep 28 02:00 (UTC).

    The services are restarted. Thank you.

    Shugo

    Shugo Maeda, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Shugo Maeda

    Shugo Maeda Guest

    Hi,

    Robert Klemme wrote:

    >While we're at it: I noticed that my newsreader (MS OE) showed an
    >increasing tendency to show new threads starting in the midst of other
    >(completely unrelated) threads. Is this due to the gateway software
    >attaching synthetic message ids to postings coming from the email side?
    >Were there any changes done to the gateway?

    Sorry, I don't know about the news gateway.
    It is not running on ruby-lang.org.

    Shugo

    Shugo Maeda, Sep 28, 2004