ML services will be stop for maintenance

Shugo Maeda

Hi,

ML services will be stop for maintenance on Tue Sep 28 11:00 (UTC).
The services will be restart within 30 minutes, I hope.

Shugo

Shugo Maeda

Hi,

Shugo said:
ML services will be stop for maintenance on Tue Sep 28 11:00 (UTC).

Sorry, it's not UTC but JST:(

ML services will be stopped for maintenance on Tue Sep 28 02:00 (UTC).

Shugo

Robert Klemme

While we're at it: I noticed that my newsreader (MS OE) showed an
increasing tendency to show new threads starting in the midst of other
(completely unrelated) threads. Is this due to the gateway software
attaching synthetic message ids to postings coming from the email side?
Were there any changes done to the gateway?

Kind regards

robert

Shugo Maeda

Hi,

Robert said:
While we're at it: I noticed that my newsreader (MS OE) showed an
increasing tendency to show new threads starting in the midst of other
(completely unrelated) threads. Is this due to the gateway software
attaching synthetic message ids to postings coming from the email side?
Were there any changes done to the gateway?

Sorry, I don't know about the news gateway.
It is not running on ruby-lang.org.

Shugo