MMI in Visual C++ .Net

Discussion in 'C++' started by Hicham habti, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Hicham habti

    Hicham habti Guest

    Hello everybody

    I'm a newbie to visual c++ .Net, my first question is : can i

    develop a Man Machine Interface of quality just like VB using VC++

    ..Net ? , i tried to modified for example the properties of TextEdit

    control, but VC++ .Net doesn't offer many properties, we can't

    modify for example colors etc ...

    My second question is how can i connect to a database using ADO

    ..Net

    ?

    Thank you very much in advance

    Hicham habti, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Off-topic.

    Alf P. Steinbach, Sep 9, 2003

  3. (Hicham habti) writes:

    > Hello everybody
    >

    > I'm a newbie to visual c++ .Net, my first question is : can i
    >
    > develop a Man Machine Interface of quality just like VB using VC++
    >
    > .Net ? , i tried to modified for example the properties of TextEdit
    >
    > control, but VC++ .Net doesn't offer many properties, we can't
    >
    > modify for example colors etc ...
    >
    > My second question is how can i connect to a database using ADO
    >
    > .Net

    Your questions are OT in comp.lang.c++, see the welcome message at
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt and the FAQ at
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/.

    HTH & kind regards
    frank