    all set up with the three file types and regular wml pages work.
    Thanks for any help.
    Jeff

    ujjc001, Jan 28, 2005

  2. ujjc001

    ujjc001 Guest

    ujjc001, Jan 28, 2005

  3. ujjc001

    ujjc001 Guest

    Good news anyone who has this problem. The link above worked. To
    recap,
    "In you application web.config, add the following:
    <browserCaps>
    <filter>
    <case match="Unknown" with="%{browser}">
    preferredRenderingType = "wml11"
    preferredRenderingMime = "text/vnd.wap.wml"
    preferredImageMime = "image/vnd.wap.wbmp"
    </case>
    </filter>
    </browserCaps>" (AndresS)

    ujjc001, Jan 31, 2005