MMIT in VS 2003, and create a new device set adapter

Joaquim Raurell Martí

I would like to ask som help for two questions:

- Is it possible to install MMIT in VS 2003? Because I tried it in a spanish
version and it said it was a wrong version of VS. Is there any advice if
this happens ?

- If I had to define a new device set to adpt the ASPX files to another
script standard (XHTML mobile or basic) which are the steps to configure
MMIT to associate the capability to the set of compiled c# that translate
every control int o the new script format(XHTML?)?
Anything to do with the
System.Web.Mobile.MobileDeviceCapabilitiesSectionHandler or
System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobileControlsSectionHandler?
Does it use the preferredRenderingType or the preferredRenderingMime to
decide wich set op adapters uses to render and translate the ASPX??

Thank you very much for the help.