    --
    e-mail : k

    , May 9, 2005

  2. k writes:

    > I have a bunch of stylesheets to process MathML markup
    > supposed to use the m: namespace prefix, but I have
    > also a bunch of MathML markup written with the mml:
    > prefix. How can use my stylesheets without modifying
    > the prefix within the shets ?
    >
    > Thanks for help
    >
    > S.
    >
    > --
    > e-mail : k

    The prefix is irrelevant. XSLT matches elements by comparing the local
    name (eg math) with the namespace URI (http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML)
    The stylesheet and source do not need to use the same prefixes, and the
    source need not use any prefix at all. So you do not need to modify the
    stylesheet.

    David

    David Carlisle, May 9, 2005