mmm-mode, python-mode and doctest-mode?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Edward Loper, Aug 9, 2007.

  1. Edward Loper

    Edward Loper Guest

    > Anyone testing on xemacs? I tried it, and C-c C-c sent xemacs into an
    > infinite loop (apparantly).

    It works fine for me in XEmacs 21.4 (patch 17) (i386-debian-linux,
    Mule). If you could answer a few questions, it might help me track down
    the problem:

    - What version of xemacs are you running?
    - What version of doctest-mode are you running (0.4 or 0.5)?
    - Are you using doctest-mode by itself, or in combination with another
    mode (via mmm-mode)?
    - Does pressing control-g (possibly repeatedly) cause it to become
    unstuck?
    - Does it always freeze when you hit C-c C-c? Or does it depend on the
    contents of the buffer? Does it freeze if you run it in an empty
    buffer?

    You could try changing the value of doctest-python-command, to see if
    that helps -- "M-x customize-variable doctest-python-command". Set it
    to the full path to a Python interpreter.

    Thanks,
    -Edward

    Edward Loper, Aug 9, 2007