MNC Hyderabad is Looking for C++ Developer...

Discussion in 'C++' started by Anuj, Dec 30, 2006.

  1. Anuj

    Anuj Guest

    Hi,
    This is Anuj.
    We are looking for QA Leads, Solution Developer, Kernel
    Driver and Senior S/w Developer for one of our client here in
    Hyderabad.

    here are the opening details:

    Position Name: QA Leads

    Experience: 5 - 9 years.

    Education: BE (ECE, COMP SC)

    These people will be responsible for conducting the daily testing
    activities including

    ·Good understanding and experience for conceiving and managing
    testing life cycles
    ·Ability to develop testing strategies for [Must]
    oBlack Box testing [Must]
    oRegression testing [Must]
    oCompatibility testing [Must]
    oPerformance testing
    oUsability testing
    ·Ability to develop Test Plans and Test cases [Must]
    ·Ability to develop test scripts and experience with testing tools
    would be added advantage [Desirable]
    ·Ability to do test management from release based product development
    perspective
    ·should be from product development background
    ·Well conversant with build and software configuration tools
    ·Ability conceive, implement and execute test cases
    ·Storage background is desirable

    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Position Name: Solution Developers - QA

    Experience: 3-9 years

    Education: BE (ECE, COMP SC)

    Required Skills:

    Application knowledge:

    Backup, replication and disaster recovery implementation of below
    application.
    SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/19g, Oracle RAC, Exchange
    5.5/2000/2003, DB2

    Domain knowledge

    CDP, Replication (Software/Hardware), Disaster Recovery concepts,
    Backup software's ( Veritas, Leagato, Tivoli, StorageTek, HP)

    Operating Systems

    Windows, Linux (Redhat/suse), UNIX (Solaris, HPUX, AIX), VmWare

    Experience: 3-7 years. Minimum BE (ECE, COMP SC)

    Position Name: UNIX Kernel/Driver Programmers

    Prior experience in designing and implementing kernel and application
    mode drivers in any of the operating systems: HP-UX, Solaris, AIX and
    Linux.

    ·Experience in implementing HP-UX, Solaris, AIX and Linux Drivers
    ·Good understanding of Storage Subsystems
    ·Good C/C++ skill [Must]
    ·Strong Object Orientation Skills
    ·Good understanding of Data Structures
    ·Preferably from product development background
    ·Storage background is desirable

    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ..

    Position Name: Senior C++ developers

    Experience: 7+ Years

    Education: BE (ECE, COMP SC)

    Job Description:
    Understanding of various operating systems API's. (ioctls, shared
    memory, memory, I/O subsystem calls, I/O subsystem calls, block and
    character I/O, Volume Manager, FS design, performance testing etc.)

    Required Skills
    Strong Experience in above areas
    Good C/C++ skill is a must
    Network Programming
    Well Conversant with various Operating Systems
    Well conversant with build and software configuration tools
    Ability conceive, implement and execute test cases
    Good Documentation Skills
    Preferably from product development background
    Strong orientation towards software engineering principles, best
    practices, methodologies, standards, modeling, tools etc.
    Good people and communication skills are must
    Should be innovator and self-driven by nature

    If you have the skills for any of the position, Send me your updated CV
    at

    I am looking forward your mail.....

    Reference of your friends and collegues are also welcome...

    regards
    Anuj Bhatia
    Anuj, Dec 30, 2006