    Dear all expert

    Mobile web form is no Datagrid and Table, how can I display data from
    Database with a structured style?

    Antiwind, Feb 21, 2005

  2. You can use an object list instead...
    Hths..
    R. Thomas

    R. Thomas [Xtreme.Net], Feb 22, 2005

  3. Antiwind

    Antiwind Guest

    Thx.
    But I encounter another problem.
    I use object list to display multi column data. (3 columns)

    But It only can properly display on Pocket PC.
    It fail to display in Mobile Phone.
    There is only one field can display in Mobile Phone. Others is disappear.
    What can I do?

    "Antiwind" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    Antiwind, Feb 28, 2005