Mobile Agent Java Aglet

Guest

When I start "agletsd"

seems have errors...can u help me to solve it???

E:\Documents and Settings\alan1>agletsd -port 434
reading aglets property from file:///F:\\.aglets\aglets.properties
reading atp property from file:///F:\\.aglets\atp.properties
[Warning: The hostname seems not having domain name.
Please try -resolve option to resolve your hostname
or use -domain option to manually specify the domain name.]
Licensed Materials - Property of IBM
46H7394 (c) Copyright IBM Corp.
1996, 1998 All rights reserved.
US Government Users Restricted Rights -
Use, duplication or disclosure restricted
by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.
[IBM Aglets Class Library 1.03 Revision: 8]
reading property for tahiti from file:///F:\\.aglets\tahiti.properties
[Creating com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.Tahiti]
at
com.ibm.atp.agentsystem.aglets.KeyEnumerator.hasMoreElements(SimplePe
rsistence.java:89)
at com.ibm.aglets.AgletTimer.recoverTimer(AgletTimer.java:153)
at com.ibm.aglets.AgletContextImpl.start(AgletContextImpl.java:291)
at com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.Main.main(Main.java:122)