Mobile ASP.NET in VS 2003.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Bob Rundle, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Bob Rundle

    Bob Rundle Guest

    I'm having a lot of problems getting started with Mobile ASP.NET in VS
    2003.

    I'm stuck just trying to get a trivial Mobil ASP.NET page running on either
    the 2002 Pocket PC emulator or the 2003 Pocket PC Emulator.

    If I create a Mobile ASP.NET project in Visual Studio and run it, it runs in
    the browser, not on the emulator. I haven't been able to find any
    instuctions on how to setup up the project so that when I run, the emulator
    will be started.

    I was able to setup the 2002 PocketPC emulator with network access, but when
    I tried to browse for the project output I got some type of authorization
    error.

    I wasn't able to setup the 2003 PocketPC emulator for network access. The
    VS 2003 device properties doesn't seem to allow me to set up ethernet.

    Any help or references would be appreciated.

    Regards,
    Bob Rundle

    Bob Rundle, Aug 2, 2004