    items in multiple columns. The only control I see that can do this is the
    List control but cannot see how to get mulitple columns. Any idea of how to
    use the List control or is there another control that I should use?

    Many thanks!
    Ryan Smith, Jan 12, 2007

  2. Ryan Smith

    Guest

    Use Objectlist control. see the below example

    <mobile:ObjectList runat="server" ID="gv" EnableViewState="false"
    LabelField ="Name"
    AutoGenerateFields="flase" TableFields="Name;Site"
    OnItemSelect="Selected" Font-Size="small" >
    <Field Title="Name" DataField="Name" Visible="true"
    Name="Name" />
    <Field Title="Site" DataField="MS Location" Visible="True"
    Name="Site" />
    <Field Title="Id" DataField="Id" Visible="false" Name="Id"/

    </mobile:ObjectList>

    This will show Name and site (specified in 'TableFields')

    Thanks,
    Lekshmi
    , Feb 19, 2007