Mobile Internet Toolkit cannot be instaled HELP!!!

Isaac

Hi ,

I am trying to install Mobile Internet Toolkit , but when setup starts i get
the following message .

"Setup has detected an incompatible version of the Microsoft .NET
Framework. The Mobile Internet Toolkit cannot be instaled at this time.
Please see the readme.htm file for more details"

What is it mean??

I have .NET Framework (version 1.1.4322.573) installed .

Thanks

Isaac

Martine

Hi Isaac,

Afaik the Mobile Internet Toolkit is included already in .NET
Framework 1.1, you should not have to install it separately.

kind regards, Martine.

JuanDG

Well what "some people" tell you it's really true, you don't need Microsoft
Mobile Internet Toolkit if you have .NET Framework v1.1 because it's
included as ASP.NET Mobile Controls.

if you get an error message installing a Device Update maybe you are not
installing the latest Device Update which is version 4.0 and you can
download it here
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FE-40D9-4DCE-9BB1-4DD61A5B7CCB&displaylang=en

try it and tell me how things workout!!!!

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional