    How do I get it to run in a PocketPC 2003 emulator?

    I tried the Mobile Internet Toolkit (MMIT 1.0) but the installer complains
    that I don't have the correct .Net framework.
    Peter Young, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Peter Young

    Baccarin Guest

    Peter,

    I will try to help you, let's go ...

    You need to be sure that you have this installed in your
    development machine:

    - .NET Framework 1.1 (with it you don't need MIT)
    - the Microsoft Loopoback Adapter if you aren't in a
    local network
    - Pocket PC Emulator with a different name
    from "Pocket_PC" in System tab (Settings / system /
    About / Device ID / Device Name field)

    When calling your ASP.NET Mobile Controls page from
    Pocket IE, use your loopback adapter ip address instead
    of localhost as past of your url (after installing MS
    Loopback Adapter go to a Command Prompt windows and
    type 'config').

    If possible, try to install Device Update 4 too, it
    contains some new device actualizations.

    I hope that helps you.

    Regards,

    Alexandre.

    test mobile web
    >apps targeted at PocketPC 2003 devices.
    >
    >I've built a mobile web app in VS.Net 2003, but it runs

    in IE6. I want it to

    Baccarin, Apr 26, 2005