    further and jump to a specific form on that page. Can it be done using the
    "mobile link" control?
    Thanks in advance.

    John, May 3, 2004

  2. Hi John,

    A mobile control isn't necessarily required. All you need is
    a named anchor. For example:

    page1.aspx:

    page2.aspx:
    <a name="content">Content</a>

    Keep in mind this approach will not persist the ViewState and
    will not work at all in certain mobile devices.

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP

    http://www.stormpixel.com
    http://www.mobilecoder.net

    ----

    Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP], May 4, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thanks for the reply !

    'CAN' I use a mobile control (or will it also not work on certain mobile
    devices nor persist ViewState?)?

    Maybe I'll be better off just linking to the different aspx pages and from
    the first mobile form, I can link to the other forms on that same page. The
    structure of my site may allow for this. I'll wait for your reply to see
    which way I decide to go.

    Thanks again!

    John, May 4, 2004